In this video I discuss how to design an extensive throwing cycle. Extensive throwing cycles are necessary as part of a preparatory phase prior to velocity development cycles. They can also be a great option for athletes struggling with rhythm and relaxation. Check out the video for more detail!
Get all the new content right away!
Recent Blog Posts
- Differentiating the Training for Segments of a High Velocity Delivery
- Gaining 13mph in 13 Months: The Hayden Hair Story
- Improve Your Throwing Velocity: Extensive Plyometrics for the Upper Body
- Why Training to Failure Inhibits the Development of Throwing Velocity
- Mechanisms of Adaptation to High Velocity Throwing