In this video we discuss the different roles that various body segments play during a high velocity delivery. We discuss how the demands on each segment are different and therefore the adaptations that we’re training toward and the methods used will necessarily differ.
Get all the new content right away!
Recent Blog Posts
- Differentiating the Training for Segments of a High Velocity Delivery
- Gaining 13mph in 13 Months: The Hayden Hair Story
- Improve Your Throwing Velocity: Extensive Plyometrics for the Upper Body
- Why Training to Failure Inhibits the Development of Throwing Velocity
- Mechanisms of Adaptation to High Velocity Throwing